Thursday, February 2, 2012

vote, please!

the past week has been very hectic and stressful, but in a good, productive way! i had two deadlines on the 31st, both of which i made just in time! one was an open call for a group show at a gallery on my dream-places-to-show list, and the other was for a huge national competition called Artists Wanted: Year in Review.

you can help me out by voting for the People's Choice Award.

two other amazing fellow artists also need your votes: RobRoy Chalmers, a former professor of mine from Pratt, who has taught me so much and influenced my work and my ideas of art in tremendous ways. check out more of his work here. and Kat LaRanger, whom i met my very first day at Pratt and later became my artistic soul mate and constant inspiration. check out more of her work here.

lastly, here is one of the pieces i quickly finished up for Artists Wanted:

Untitled Stain (mustard) (2012)





No comments:

Post a Comment